Counselling is where you share aspects of your life that concern you.
This is a non-directive approach with you bringing whatever you need to talk about. I will support you, without judging and help you to look within yourself to find the answers that you need. I will try to come alongside you and help you to explore those inner feelings – which tell us so much about ourselves. I believe that we each have it within us to find happiness and our true potential given the right support.
The aim of counselling is to help you to reach a better understanding of yourself, to accept yourself as you are and empower you to make your own life choices (when appropriate).
- I work with adults, students and EAP’s (Employee Assisted Program).
- Therapy sessions last an hour.
- Long and short term face to face counselling.
Initial Consultation £5 (1/2 hour); Adults £40; Students £35.
Areas I work in
- Abuse (verbal, physical, mental, spiritual)
- Anxiety/panic attack management
- Bereavement/loss (spouse, partner, child, family member, friend, pet)
- Stress management
- Low self-esteem/confidence
- General life worries – work problems, money worries.
- Feeling down – suicidal
- Eating Disorders – Anorexia, etc.
- Lifestyle changes e.g. redundancy, retirement, relocation, single again.
- Relationship – parent/child, siblings
- Couple Counselling
I am very flexible about when I am available. I offer day time and evening sessions Monday to Friday.
Here you can download my contract and worksheets.